Due Diligence Checklist
The Easton is a distinctive new residential enclave, set against a backdrop of quality established homes. Sitting proudly upon a crest, at the junction of Burwood Highway and Middleborough Road the site enjoys views to both the city and the Dandenong Ranges.
On offer is a spacious one bedroom apartment with a secure car-park, the sleek modern design kitchen open up to dining and living area; full sized window/ sliding door from the north facing balcony allow natural light. Sleek stone benchtop with stainless steel/integrated appliances in kitchen and elegance bathroom with stone vanities and rain showers.
Long known as the residential mecca of Melbourne, the eastern suburbs offer the ultimate in well-rounded living. Boasting the ultimate in connectivity, the Easton Burwood marks the centre of Melbourne’s East.
Whether it is High street shopping or the high end luxury of nearby Chadstone shopping centre,
life at The Easton is rich with style and flair.
Sitting proudly upon a crest, at the junction of Burwood Highway and Middleborough Road,
the site enjoys views to both the city and the Dandenong Ranges.
the apartment featuring:-
- 1.5km from Deakin University
- 2.2km from Presbyterian Ladies’ College (PLC)
- 6km to access the Eastern Freeway, Middleborough Road Entry
- 4.9km to access the Monash Freeway, Foster Road Entry
- Internal communal courtyard in Building B
- Communal garden between Building A and B
- Number 75 tram on doorstep, minutes to universities and CBD
- Roof Top Terrace Garden
- Within the Mt Waverley Secondary College school zone
Contact us today to find out more!